The first thing Addy wanted this morning was to Color!
You notice her cute little piggies? Someone earned all of her stickers on her potty chart & the end result was getting her toenails painted! I have a sticker chart going so she will tell me more often than me prompting her to go to the bathroom. Everytime she tells me that she has to go & she actually goes, she gets a sticker! I have 2 rows of 7 to fill in and then she gets her prize. Stickers come as a frequency so everytime she initiates, she gets one. So 14 boxes can fill up quickly!
The next prize is going to Rita's for ice cream!
So today after we get all cleaned up and all the sleepies out we are going up to lowe's and looking at some flowers to put around the house. I want a long flower box to put on the front stoop and some hanging ones for in the back. I also bought some little flower pots awhile ago for inside the kitchen and I will pick some house plants for them. Something Addy can help maintain with me!
Happy Saturday!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments:
Post a Comment