Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Fun

Here are some pictures from our Memorial Day weekend! 
(remember you can click on the picture to make it bigger)

 Morgan & Addy
 Addy & I
 Nana & Dad grilling
 My little family :)
 Aunt Alicia & Addy
 Addy & Tiffany running in Nana's backyard!

 Addy & I at our house today (monday)
 Addy playing in the  yard


 New tablecloth that I got today at Kohls
 Addy was supposed to break up the bread and put it near the birdfeeder but decided she liked it more than them!  I asked her what the birds were supposed to eat and she told me the birdfeeder! hahah!!

 Justin grillin up some yummy food!
This was from the other night.  I love this pic of her and orange kitty!

I hope everyone had a great day!  Addy is tuckered out but we had a great weekend!  We are so happy that the weather was nice today and that it didn't rain like last night!   I have a four day week and then next week it's only 2!!!  Then my fabulous summer schedule starts!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: