This morning I woke up to a 2 year old in our bed, rolling around, kicking, yapping, and telling us to "wake up". Would I have it any other way? NO! She is what make this Mother's Day so special. Just being her mom and loving her everyday fills my heart more than anyone can know! She is such a joy in my life and I will always cherish the day that we first found out that we were expecting, the first time we saw her on the sonogram screen, and the first time we saw her once she was born. That day I became a mom and because of her I celebrate my 2nd Mother's Day!
Once we all were up, we went downstairs and Justin started coffee, Addy got her juice and we all sat on the couch. Addy gave me a Mother's Day card and gave me eskimo kisses! Once the coffee was done I got up to get some and noticed a big box on the kitchen table! I finally got my new printer!!! Anyone that knows me, knows that I've been wanting one and needing one for awhile now, so I was thrilled! I can now print pictures and coupons!!! (I had my first mini extreme couponing trip yesturday!)
So what's in store for us today? My mom will be coming over and I think we all plan on being outside enjoying this beautiful weather! Later on my nana Huntley is having dinner at her place so we might be going over there too. But enjoying the day with my daughter, husband and my mom, at our beautiful home is all I need!
I want to say Thank you to my mom for all the wonderful things she has done for me over the years! She created so many special memories for my sister and I as we were growing up. Things that I can't wait to do with Addyson. Because of her I enjoy all seasons of the year, I love cooking/baking, I love decorating and crafts, and I truely enjoy being a mom! She made it seems so effortless even when things were crazy or difficult!
She has a big heart and has always put us first. I enjoy the memories we have together and I look forward to the memories we continue to make with eachother. This picture was taken fall 2008 when we went to Mason farms and dreamed of what it would be like in the up coming years once Addy was born! We have so much fun doing these kind of things together! Just walking around looking at stuff and getting inspired of what we can do with all the fun stuff!
Here is a picture of Addy last fall at Mason farms! One of the days that we have pictured 3 years prior!
Here is a picture of Addy last fall at Mason farms! One of the days that we have pictured 3 years prior!
I am so happy to have this day and everyday with her! We love her so much and because our mom's were so loving and caring with us, we are able to do the same with our child! So THANK YOU mom's for loving us the way you did and nurturing us in a way that we could only imagine doing with our own child!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love
Jamie Lynne!
No comments:
Post a Comment