Friday, June 10, 2011

Addy is slowly adjusting to her new schedule at school.  It's been so nice having mornings with her and then I take her to school around 1030 and then I go to work for a few hours.  She gets a little upset when I drop her off since we did start most of the day together. 

She is doing really well in her newer room too.  She listens very well and plays very well with her friends.  There is one little girl that she gets in trouble with from time to time but that is ok, that's what toddlers do!

She is doing much better with potty training this week to.  Last week was not a good week and she had many accidents and barely tried at school.  This week she is telling us when she has to go and actually going.  Yesturday I was in the shower and she was upstairs playing in our room.  I had her diaper off because she went before I got in and I figured she could come to me if she needed to go.  I could easily put her on while I was in the shower.  I could hear her play and when I was drying off, I yelled to see if she needed to go to the bathroom.  She was talking back but I could barely hear her.  Where was she, I wondered?!  I got out and she was coming up the stairs with her potty insert from the living room.  (I have her little toilet down there) She went pee all by herself!!!!  I was so happy and so was she! 

So with that and many other successful times, I would def. say that this has been a very good week for potty training!  She even played outside last night with underpants on and shorts without an accident! 

She loves running!  Boy can she run in that yard!  She would go up the stairs to her slide, go down the slide, run to the back fence, touch it, and run back up to her slide!  She was cracking us up!  She loves being outside, feeding the birds and watering the flowers!  We have her wheelbarrow cart outside and her water table too.  She still loikes playing with that.   I do think a little blowup pool is in her future soon too.  Its been so hot when it does get hot!  Today is really nice though.  mid 70s with no humidity!  They are saying we are going to get some storms later but I hope once they come over the lake that they won't be as severe. 

Okay time to get moving.  Going to work out and then finish organizing our bedroom.  I have my winter clothes to put away and some laundry. 

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: