Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sara's Ice Cream

Last night we went to Sara's for dinner and a tasty treat!  Justin picked our place of dinner and I'm glad he chose here!  He got some cute pictures of Addy eating our Ice Cream Cone with his phone. So quality isn't that great but they are great pics!



She also wore big girl pants all day yesturday and only had one accident!  It happened when my friend Kristy and her son Riley stopped by too.  When we got to Sara's we ordered our food and sat down.  When our food was ready she told me she had to "use the potty"!  I was thrilled but nervous at the same time.  The last time I had been in a bathroom behind Sara's, it wasn't the prettiest sight, but I had to take her.  Luckily they redid them and they weren't as bad!  She went a ton and I was so proud of her! 

Last night we had a fire and I think we plan on having another one tonight!  We also have some stuff we want to get done today, like organizing the shed and doing some more work in the back corner near the one tree! 

Happy Saturday!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: