Happy Father's Day Justin! You are the most amazing daddy to our daughter & she loves you so much! She loves picking up sticks with you in the backyard, she loves playing and running around with you in the backyard, and she especially loves your late night snack binges that she also benefits from!
![]()
You have done an amazing job loving her and caring for her since the day she was born. I don't think either of us quite knew what it would be like but it's been the best feeling in the world. You love her so well and she knows it! Keep doing what your doing and just know that we are so blessed and thankful for you! We love you!
![]()
To my dad and Addy's papa. My dad truely is a great man, a hard worker, and a great father. He will always give me straight up advice and he won't sugar coat it! He has helped me become the person I am today and for that I am thankful. When Addyson was born it was after his dad passed away. Addyson was a blessing for our entire family and he has shown that in the love he gives her. She loves goofing off with him and running around with him. She warms his heart when she tells him she loves him and gives him big hugs/kisses. I've seen a softer side with my dad since Addy has been born. One that I can't always say that I've seen. It's a really nice thing! So thank you dad for being a great role model in my life and for being a great papa to Addyson! We love you!
![]()
To Grandpa L. This is a man that came into my life and assumed the role of a father to me without any questions or expectations. I have seen him be an amazing father to his son, my husband, and a wonderful Grandpa to Addyson. I know your travels take you far at times but there is never a day that goes by that we don't think of you or a day that we don't feel your love for us. Addy loves helping you build her new toys, snacking with you on the couch, & giving you hi fives! You have a big and warm heart and we thank you so much for that! We love you!
All I see here is love given and love given back. This warms my heart and this is why we love you so much Justin!
Happy Father's Day!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment