Friday, September 9, 2011

Sad news

Yesterday I got a phone call from my dad that I wish I never got.  My great Aunt JoAnn passed away yesterday at her home.  She has been battling cancer for over 5 years and was undergoing more treatment after more was discovered.  She was only 54 :(  She has 2 beautiful daughters, one grandson, and they just found out that morning that they were going to be grandparents again!

I know she is healed now but it's so hard because she fought so much to beat cancer and was never able to be healed here, where she wanted to be.  The viewing is Sunday and the funeral is Monday.  It's going to be difficult to see my Uncle (my nana huntley's brother) go through this and his children.

There will be many tears, prayers and hugs on that day.  Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers too.

Love
Jamie Lynne

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thinking of you and your family :)