Yesturday Addy wore underpants all day at school yesturday, well besides naptime, and she did GREAT! She was dry all day and when they all went to the bathroom she went! We were so proud of her and so were her teachers! I know that she could have a rough day today or another great day but either way we are so happy that she has made enough progress at school to be able to wear underpants! We are slowly on our way to no more diapers during the day!!! She only wears one at night here so we really don't go through many at home, which is nice! I just have to start practicing again with outings like shopping. I did that awhile ago and it was touch and go. So we will work on it again this weekend after a week of underpants at daycare.
Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment