Monday, September 12, 2011

We have a witch!

This is the costume Addyson will be wearing for Halloween this year!  I saw this when it first came out at Children's place about a month ago and I loved it!  It's not a traditional black wich costume.  I noticed online they had it marke down to 20.00 and I also had a 15% off coupon.  I got it for about 18.00!  Not bad and it came with a hat!  I will get her black leggings of course, something that she will also get to use for other outfits and She has a long sleeved black shirt.  They also had some cute pom pom looking hair clips that I could put in her hair too.  I have time to get the little things but mom's know that costumes go fast and once october comes, it's slim pickins! 

I figured that this might be my last year with getting to pick what she is before she really understands that she can pick out her own!  And who knows what she will come up with then! hahah!!!

Addy is doing well at school.  Her teacher and I had a nice chat today while Addy tried to wake up from her nap.  I got done with all the funeral stuff for my Great Aunt some what early so I did get down there during nap time.  Her teacher said that she is her little helper and that she has been doing very well.  They are also going to start getting into more "school" stuff rather than all the fun summer stuff.  Like this Friday they have show and tell. The are working on the letter "A" so they are to bring in something that starts with an "A".  That, I'm assuming, will go on for 26 weeks! 

Addy lately has been helping out with orange kitty.  She loves to tell me when he is hungry and brings me the dish to put food in it.  She then carries it back over to where it goes!  She warms up to him more and more each day.  She also thinks he likes what she likes.  Example: she had a popcorn snack the other day and she asked him if he wanted to of her popcorn! It was really sweet but orange kitty walked away! lol.  I told her that it was nice to share her snack but orange kitty doesn't eat popcorn! 

I think I'm going to leave it at that.  It's been a long and emotional day.  Time for bed!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: