My wonderful in law got me my D5000 Nikon camera! It's my Christmas present and yes I know it's only September but there was a great deal on it that couldn't be passed up! I love it so much and I am so thankful that I have such a great camera!
My sister came up from Pittsburgh and she already has a Nikon. She went to an actual photography class and learned some good things about it. So today we spent the morning drinking coffee, eating bagels and going over her notes! I learned so many good things about my camera and got to practice taking certain pictures and learning how to adjust my camera to make it an even better picture!
I have taken so many picture and hopefully Monday I will have some time to upload them to my computer. We have another picnic tomorrow to go to at my dad's house and some shopping beforehand! Busy weekend after a busy first week back to work! Ok well really sleepy. Time for bed but I do promise some fabulous pictures soon!
1 comment:
You must have wonderful in-laws, can't wait to see some photos with the new camera!!
Post a Comment