BOY!!!!!
Holy moly! I cannot believe we are having a baby boy!
There is no denying that he is a boy that's for sure!!! hahaha!!
The sono we had on Tuesday wasn't just for gender but for the overall anatomy of the baby. They measure the femur bones, the valves in the heart, the brain stem, my cervix and if you want to know the gender, they will tell you too! We had let our technician know that we wanted to find out before she started the scan.
She did a few measurements and it was so great to see our baby on the monitor. I feel him but we don't see him! So it was sweet to see him moving his arms and legs, rubbing his eyes, and just moving around. So it was finally time and she said the words, "it's time to find out what your having", and Justin and I got ready! As soon as she started to get in that area, I grabbed justins leg, and said, "it's a boy!" The sono tech said "yes, it's def. a boy!" His heartrate was 154 and he weighs 9 ounces. (the average is 6.5 ounces!)
We couldn't believe it! Addy was going to have a baby brother and we were going to have a son! Justin admitted that after we found out he zoned out for like 10 minutes just thinking about what we just found out! He was so happy!
I truely would have been happy either way but we are very blessed with one of each now!
Justin and I went together to pic up Addyson and we told her the news! She was very happy to be able to say baby brother!! The other day she told justin before they went to school that they needed to stop at the candy store to get her brother some stuff! She is going to be such a great and amazing big sister to him. It makes my heart so happy just thinking about it. She is going to have a friend for life and someone to always love unconditionally!
Now it's time to get on with the nursery and go through all of our girl clothes! I'm giving my sister a lot of my really good stuff and selling the rest to get money to help with the nursey and boy stuff!!
It's been an amazing week for my family!!
Love
Jamie Lynne


1 comment:
huge, huge congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment