On Thursday September 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM, my beautiful niece, Rilyn Marie Isaacson arrived into this world!
She was 7pounds15ounces and 20 inches long! Mom and baby are doing extremely well!
My sister did have a c section after being in labor for at least 19 hours. So she will be coming home on Sunday. We are going to go down and visit them next weekend to give them some time to adjust as a new family! I really hope this week goes by fast! But to help pass the time, we will FaceTime, and get to see he as best as we can now!!!
I am so happy for my sister and brother in law! They made a beautiful baby girl and they are going to have a lifetime of happiness with that little girl! xoxo
Love
Jamie Lynne


2 comments:
beautiful baby girl.
She is so precious Jamie! It must be such an exciting time for your family, congratulations on your news as well! I'm sure having a little boy is going to be so special and I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!
Post a Comment