Last Sunday we went down to my mom's house for a little visit. I had such a busy week with inservice prior to the weekend and we had a busy weekend as well! It was the first day of school eve and I needed a break from getting everything ready!
My mom had a little helper!
Yes, a break indeed is what I needed! See me sitting, relaxing, while the other munchkin helped her Nuna water all her plants? yeah it was great!
My mom's neighbor had some fresh eggplant to give her. So Addy rounded up a basket and got one handed over the fence! She was mighty proud that she got this eggplant!
Her turn to relax a little and color while we all had a light snack before heading home!
It was a nice Sunday afternoon before heading back home to make dinner, pack lunches, and lay out clothes for everyone's first day of (mom's) school(work) schedule!
Love
Jamie Lynne




1 comment:
sounds so nice. happy kid, relaxing mama! Glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment