| Rilyn Marie! |
![]() |
| Papa with his granddaughters! |
![]() |
| She was such a proud cousin! She really showed us how much of a big girl she is now! |
![]() |
| Addy and Rilyn! |
![]() |
| Yay! I finally get to hold her! I am so excited to be an Auntie! |
![]() |
| She was with whoever was holding her! She HAD to be near Rilyn at all times! |
![]() |
| Aunt Jamie! |
![]() |
| First time Uncle!!! |
![]() |
| Addy playing with her Uncle Dan! They had so much fun together playing outside! |
![]() |
| Playing in the tree! |
We had such a nice visit in Pittsburgh! We drove down with my dad, tiffany, alicia and nana in a big rig! It was nice to all go together! I was so happy to finally get down there and meet her! I also was excited to see my sister who just became a mom! It felt so good to hold a baby and to see Addyson so involved with her! We all got to hold her and some of us got to hold her a few more times too! Rilyn seriously slept the whole time! She is just so precious and I am so happy for my sister and brother in law!
Love
Jamie Lynne









1 comment:
what a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment