I took this picture on Wednesday. I was 28.5 weeks and in the full swing of the third trimester! Which means that I am peeing a lot more, my joints ache, I have great nails, I am starting to eat smaller meals again but more frequently, I'm still gaining weight, I will start to see my dr. every 2 weeks now, and I'm to the point in my pregnancy where I hate the way I look in all of my clothes. With the exception of the outfit I'm wearing in this picture. Black and grey seem to be my new gloomy color that works.
I had a little retail therapy yesturday after a serious meltdown. My bed took the biggest hit. Clothes everywhere, couldnt find anything that fit right or looked right, I could just hear the comments coming. Or thoughts. I hear things at work all the time and for the most part I know that they are nice comments but they do wear on me.
"how are you feeling?" (no different than yesturday when you asked me!)
"any back pain?" (why do I look really big?)
"when are you do again? hmmmm? (really, really people!)
"you look bigger today. I think he is growing" (why yes, he is growing but I don't need you to tell me everytime my belly changes)
Those are just some of the top ones that I get almost daily or at least 3-4 times a day.
I know they don't mean to cause me any distress but again I'm in the point in my pregnancy where I'm just not feeling like myself right now. I still have a little ways to go and I remember feeling this way when I was pregnant with Addyson. I know once the holidays are here I will feel better around my family an knowing that I will soon hold my baby.
For me it's the comfort of clothes. I seem to be lacking anything comfortable to wear while at home or running errands. My old maternity pj's don't even go over my belly. I seem to be carrying differently this time.
However, I am thankful for what I have, I know it could be worse. I am thankful for my family, for the growing baby boy inside me, my job, my home, etc. Today is going to be a better day! This weekend will be even better, as we plan on putting up our tree! I am anxious and know that next weekend I might be a little too busy with family to put it up so we are going to do it this weekend!
Well I better get ready for work!
Thanks for listening to me rant!
Love
Jamie Lynne

1 comment:
being pregnant is not always fun, especially as you near the end!
Post a Comment