Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanks to my amazing husband we have figured out a way to allow me to have more storage on blogger!  I had to sign up to google+.  I have no idea what it did when I linked my blog to it but it's working for now and allowing me to share photo's again!
 
This year we went to both sides of my family like we always do.  We had a nice visit with my dad's side of the family and then headed to my mom's side!  There Rilyn and Addy got some much needed bonding time in! 
 
Addy and Rily playing


Addy thought it was silly to be under the play gym!
 

Only picture I was able to get of Addy alone. 


 My beautiful sister loving her baby girl!
 
 
 Being an Aunt is amazing!!
 
 
 She has the sweetest little face!
 
 
 Rilyn Playing!
 
 



Sticking out her tongue!
 
 
Overall it was a crazy and busy day but would I have it any other way? Probably not!  Kristin, Dan and the baby stayed with us for probably the last time.  We will have company with us at Christmas and then after that the nursey will be occupied by someone else!  We had a nice morning with them.  I made cinnamon rolls and coffee. Justin headed to work and we just visited.  I fed Rilyn and snuggled a bit while Kris and Dan got things packed up.  Addy just loves her so much too. She just needs to learn her limits with a baby.  That is something that I am sure will come a little more naturally to her when  we have our boy.  She isn't around a baby enough to learn all of it and to actually retain it.  So everytime she sees Rilyn, it's like starting over again for her, and she needs to learn the rules of a baby all over!  But I know she will be a good helper for us once baby brother arrives and then she will be even more of a great cousin to Rilyn!
 
 
Black friday we saw the Isaacson's off and then got ready to meet Justin for lunch.  We had a nice lunch/breakfast at Bob Evans and then Addy and I had a much needed nap/rest.  We layed on the couch together and she watched a movie while I actually dozed off!  I did a few things around the house and then we got ready to go back down to my nana's house.  My Aunt Stacey was coming in for the weekend.  We had a nice spaghetti dinner and then celebrated her birthday which is next week.  We watched Christmas with the Kranks and New Year's Eve.  Addy and I left pretty late but I had our jammies and stuff.  She fell asleep and I finished the movie.  Made it home safely and we all slept in pretty late!  We did wake up to a nice little layer of snow too!  Addy was pretty excited about it too!
 
Overall we had a very nice Thanksgiving and we are so very thankful for our blessings!  I hope everyone had a great year too!
 
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: