Yesturday we had our first real snowfall that stuck! Addyson was so excited when she saw it and wanted to build a snowman right away! I kindly explained that we needed a little more snow to make frosty! She agreed!
Since it was a little grey outside, we declared it a lazy pj day, and we just hung out at home all day. It was much needed especially after the last 2 days of coming and going!
Addy loves making little areas on our bed and playing some of her games that I have on my phone for her!
The first snowfall always makes the holiday season feel so magical and pure. It covers all th ugly that is outside and creates a clean slate. I love it especially as night starts to come about and christmas lights get turned on. We actually put some up outside this year! Addy loves it when she comes home and they are lit up! I can't wait for more homes to have them put up too because we plan on getting some hot chocolate and driving around with her to show her more lights! She gets very excited with the lights she sees on her way home from daycare! I can only imagine how she will react when every home in a subdivision is lit up!
We have definitely decked the halls already too. I knew this weekend would be tough for me to get it in so we did everything last weekend. I plan on taking some pictures soon of what we have this year. I'm pleased with how everything has turned out! I love the evenings around here and how everything glows!
Well I hope everyone has a very warm and snowy day!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments:
Post a Comment