You are 3 months old already! You weigh 11. 4 pounds and are 23 inches long now! You still eat 7 ounces every 3-4 hours except your night time bottle which is 8 ounces. You have been sleeping in your crib, in your own room now, but I still have the bassinet in our room for those nights that are rough. You do pretty well in your room. The only thing that is tough on me is when you need your binkie. I can't just reach out to you like when you were in your bassinet! I have to stumble into your room and help you. But it's ok because you are getting used to your new environment and I know in time that you will have a more sound sleep.
You have recently started to laugh! You are still trying to figure it out though so it's not a strong milestone yet! You love to smile and just look at us. It warms my heart when you look at me and just smile. You make all the bad go away in the world and show us what it's all about.
Your really starting to find that your hands get you things!
You also have rolled over a couple of times! Belly to back! You keep working at it every day! Your sister and I love to work on your "exercises"!
You wear 3 month clothing and are still in size 1 diapers but we use size 2's at night. Once we are done with the box of 1's we will move you to the 2's all the time.
We got a card in the mail the other day from your daddy's second cousin. I just loved what the front read:
"Just Think"
Your son is here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed him
and made him the persn he is.
God compares him to no one else-
he is one of a kind.
Your son will lack nothing
that God's grace can't give him.
God has allowed your son to be here
at this time in history
to fullfil His special purpose
for this generation.
I not only think that God gave us you in this way but also with your sister. You both mean so much to us and to our families.
There was something else pointed out to us that we never really realized until now. But your middle name is John and it means "God's gracious gift". Your sister's middle name is Grace. Both of your middle names speak of grace! Another beautiful way that you and your sister are connected.
I cannot say it enough. But you really have brought such simple joy into our lives. You amaze me everyday and warm my heart beyond measure.
We love you baby boy! Happy 3 months!
Love
Mommy & Daddy


No comments:
Post a Comment