Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I had a dr.s appointment yesturday for me and the baby. I got to hear the heartbeating nice and strong! That was a relief considering all that we are going through right now and all of my stress. My blood pressure is good and the dr told me to keep grieving and to not hold anything in or the baby will get stressed. She also said I am a little dehydrated and that I need to up my water. which I figured because I haven't been drinking a lot of fluids lately anyways. Especially water. Oh I also gained some weight but not too much. I am up 14 pounds....eek! Overall everything is good and she gave me my special potion to drink before my next appointment to test the levels of sugars in my blood. Its a flat, sugary, orange drink. yum!

Nana and everyone got the funeral arrangements finalized yesturday. I also spoke with nana and she seems to be holding her own right now but everyone gets through the first couple days differently. I know its going to be a difficult couple days once the funeral is here. We have viewings thursday and the funeral is friday. well I need to be going now. I have a full day's of work and then a short day tomorrow.

love you all
God bless
jamie

No comments: