Wow its been awhile and I'm sorry. Just been really busy with things! Last thursday and friday was papa's viewing and funeral. The funeral was beautiful and really hard to say goodbye. It was so final. We had a wonderful wake at the Yaucht Club and got to share stories. Saturday was the barber ball. Justin and I got all dressed up and went to dinner and then met up with my coworkers at the ball. It was nice to see everyone at the center since I am at Grandview Elementary all day! I also saw my clients families out and that was really nice to see as well! We had a great time but Justin had to get up really early for work and plus my feet and back were really starting to bug me, so it was a short night for us! Sunday I went grocery shopping and then went to nana's house to hang out with the family.
Tuesday was nana's first birthday without papa. We all went out to dinner with her and had a really nice time! She said she was hanging in there and since it was her birthday she was going to be happy! She is so cute !
Last night Justin and I went Christmas shopping for the people on his list. The mall actually wasn't too crazy and he got almost everyone done! I think I need to go and get more wrapping paper though! I tried using what I had left from the previous years and I think with what Justin needs wrapped I won't be able to stretch it! I think one roll will help plus I need more tissue paper.
Okay time to finish getting ready for work! one more day and then its the weekend! We then work monday and then head to his parents house tuesday morning. I am hoping to get everything ready sunday so we can leave around 10 am on tuesday. We only have a couple days really and I don't want to waste our whole day getting there!
No comments:
Post a Comment