shower, go to sams club to pick up a shrimp platter for our bowling leagues christmas party tonight, liquor store for a bottle of wine for a wine basket I am making for bridal shower, bed bath and beyond for shower gift, target, best buy and then home. Once I am home I need to make some cookies and then relax until I have to make dinner before bowling. Bowling days are so hard to get stuff in because I have to start cooking around 4 pm but it will be fun tonight.
Tomorrow I am meeting up with mom to stamp shower invites and to hang out with her before we leave for cinnci on tuesday. Maybe I can sneak a load of laundry in somewhere this weekend too! lol. My hubby is probably running out of white undershirts!
Baby is doing good. People can't believe how far I have to go still but I am just ALL baby/belly. I do feel huge and my body is taking a little beating from it. If I sleep funny my hips kill me the next day. Oh and this morning at 6 am I am a huge leg cramp that took at least 2 minutes to calm down and now I am limping because the muscle is irritated. Yes the price and beauty of being pregnant is wonderful! I feel her move through out the day and some days she is a little more still than others. It all depends on how busy I am. She likes the rocking motion! I have a sono scheduled for january 6th and I can't wait! I haven't seen her since nov. 11th! I will also have the glucose test, ick but it has to be done. I also hope that she won't be covering her face this time and we can get a really neat 4D picture of her! I am curious to see what she looks like!
Justin and I still are having a hard time liking girl names. But on the top of the list remains Reese Nicole. I also heard Ava Grace the other day and he didn't say no to that one! Girl names are so difficult! we have some time still but I would like an idea! lol. Okay time to get ready for my long day......better remember my water bottle!
Oh here are some pictures from the Barber Ball!
Me at 24.5 weeks (last saturday)

Our table
Candid shot of the ball at the convention center
Justin and I
Kathryn and I at the ball. She is another therapist that I have worked with for awhile
No comments:
Post a Comment