The snow has started to fall again on this New Year's Eve day and it has reminded me of the clean white slate that we all get starting in a new year. I was looking back at 2008 and I honestly have no regrets. While there were some really sad things that occured there were also some really joyous things that happened as well. Yes we lost our first baby but we conceived our baby girl after our wonderful one year wedding anniversary! Justin's cousins were able to come up and visit us over the summer and that was a really special time. Oh and I can't forget going down to south carolina with his parents and then Justin and his dad going to Augusta! My client started a typical school and was placed in a regular kindergarten class room. I feel so blessed to still see him through his journey! Justin and I both suffered from 2 great losses this holiday season. It's been a trying time for the 2 of us but also a time of remembering. We are greatful for all the wonderful memories we have of our two grandpa's and the fact that they were a part of our families. They trully were wonderful men!
We are so thankful for our families and friends! We are also very thankful that in this declining economy we still have our jobs to go to everyday! I am looking foward to 2009 and all the wonderful things its going to bring! I can't wait to bring in the new year with my hubby tonight either! We have big dinner reservations with a bunch of our friends tonight. It's going to be a great year, I just know it!
Happy New Year and God Bless
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment