Monday, December 29, 2008

Our orange cat is sooooooo bad. I woke up this morning, showered, went downstairs to eat breakfast and fed he cats. Okay typical morning right??? WRONG! About 15 minutes later I hear this huge crash up stairs, right above me, our room. I go scurrying up the stairs and ask justin if he knocked over the glass stand up mirror (this has been a fear of mine for years!). He said no, my entire night stand! Great. I get to our room and the lamp is on the floor, the nightstand is tipped over, all of justins stuff, wallet, wedding band, coaster, and the nightstand caddie with change and other things in it. Why? Why? orange kitty, why would you do this?? He is always so bad at night too and its getting a little frusturating! It picked up easily but I will never understand why he chose to knock the nightstand over this morning. Now justin is up early on his day off. I feel bad.

No comments: