Here are some recent pictures of Addyson! She has been getting great reports from daycare about how happy and chatty she is!!! She has switched her bedtime on us and went to bed at 930 pm the other night after rounds of going back and forth with getting her to lay down. I finally gave up after trying everything and brought her down to play under her play gym. This helped while we finished up getting things ready for the next day. Then last night instead of trying to get her to bed around 730 like we used to, we just have her play a little longer after she gets her night time bottle. She went down easily around 820pm and had a great nights sleep. This worked for tonight as well. She is talking so much and growing that its affecting her sleep habits. Its expected but took some getting used to!
Addyson and Justin

Addy hanging with daddy! So happy!!!

This was actually taken tonight! Here she is playing and sitting all by herself! (with a little help of her boppy pillow!)

Oh wait what's this?? Backyardigans!!! Hurray!!!
MMMmm yummy fingers!! feels good!

Okay mommy, I'm tired now! Bed please!

Love her so much! I have her on video talking, well you can't see her because it was a little dark in the living room the night I got her but you can hear her ! I will upload it soon! Well time for me to go to bed!
Good night and love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment