Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Addyson has been sleeping much better! (knock on wood) She even let us sleep in until 815 on saturday! We all needed it after last week too! She must be gettting over whatever little funk she had!

Lately she has been sitting up so well and playing on the living room floor with a blanket under her. We put a bunch of her toys around her and her boppy pillow around her just in case. She plays for about 20 minutes at a time! She has so much fun with all of her toys!!

Tomorrow she has her school pictures! I have her outfit all ready to go and turned in her photo form last week! We are so lucky that she is so happy at school, well everywhere really, and she will smile for anybody! I am pretty sure that we will be getting nice pictures back! I kind of like the suprise of it too by us not being there watching them get done. They will do them right when she gets there too. I am leaving her sweater off of her until she gets there just in case she spits up on it. She has been better with this but my luck she would puke all over it!!!

Well night night for me!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: