Happy 6 months Addyson Grace!
Today you are six months old! Wow how the time has flown! I thought about your 6 month "birthday" a lot today and what I was feeling the day you were born. Yes it is still a very vivid memory of ours and we get overwhelmed with emotions just thinking about it! The day you were born our lives changed and at that time we didn't know exactly what that meant for us. However, now we realize that you were brought into our lives to make us feel complete, to make us smile and feel joy everyday, to warm our hearts, to teach us patience, to love more than we ever thought possible, to let go of the big things and to focus on the little things! At the end of the day we look at you and the world makes sense.
I found a quote not that long ago and I want to share it with you. It's about the bond between a mother and her child. It really is a beautiful quote: “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
I know your father loves you very much but there is something about the fact that I carried you for almost 10 whole months. I get very emotional thinking about the time when it was just you and I. It was the most precious time of my life and I will always cherish it. There were times when I would be cleaning, listening to my ipod, and when I was done I would sit in your rocking chair and I would just think about you. I would wonder who you were going to look like, what your personality would be like, if you would suck you thumb, how you would sleep, what you would smell like, and I could go on and on. No matter what I thought about I would always sit there smiling (sometimes crying happy tears). I knew you were going to be something special. Someone that could never be replicated and only given to Justin (daddy) and I.
You trully are an amazing little girl and not only have you turned out to be everything that I pictured you would be but you are more! We love you so much and now I will focus more on what you are up to these days instead of all of this mushy stuff!!!
You are sitting up even better than before and you are trying to lean forward to reach for things and possibly crawl or creep.
You are still chewing on everything
You have discovered that you can bang your hands on your highchair tray and daddy's keyboard!!!
You say dadda and babble all kinds of things
You grab at your legs and feet when I change your diaper
You exercise your legs all the time by moving them nonstop!
You eat all kinds of foods and I continue to make you baby food every week.
You still sleep pretty well through the night with the exception of some nights...teething and the symptoms take a toll on you!
Your next well visit isn't for a couple weeks so I don't know how much you weigh yet but we think that you have grown in length. You seen longer to us!
You are pretty much out of 3-6 months and have to wear either 6 months in carters but for fall and most of winter you will be in 9 months and sweaters 12 months
You have outgrown most of your socks and now I buy only 6-12 months; depending on the brand
You still can only tolerate a gentle formula.
You are the favorite at daycare! They all love how happy you are everyday and crack up at how much you eat! You are also now spoon fed at school too!
You are getting your pictures taken next week!!! I have a cute outfit picked out and of course a headband with a bow!!
Daycare also loves your hair accessories and can't get over how you keep them on your head! (well for now right!!)
You have always done this but I don't think I ever mentioned it before. You take your binkie out of your mouth, smile, and then put it back in! Its so funny and great fine motor skills!
I started standing you up against the couch and have you hold on to the back. You smile and like it a lot!
You still prefer sleeping on your stomach and sleep well best like this!
You still prefer sleeping on your stomach and sleep well best like this!
Addyson Grace, happy 6 months sweetie! We love you so much!
Love
Mommy, and daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment