Awww day two of the new job and I am exhausted! The kids started school yesturday and they all are great! I can't mention much about them but they are really sweet kids and I think this school year is going to be a great experience! I have a new routine at night to help with my early mornings. I pack my lunch, get my clothes all ready, justin gets the coffee pot ready and its programmed to brew when I'm in the shower, and I get Addyson's clothes picked out for justin too. He takes her in the moring so we aren't waking her up so early in the morning. Plus I would have to get up at a rediculious time just to take her to daycare and that's really not fair to any of us! If we get her up early during the week she will get up early on the weekends. Justin likes the mornings with her anyways. She is a daddy's girl in the morning and a mama's girl in the evening! I pick her up from school when I am done Tss'ing for the center and then Justin has dinner ready when i come home!
So far this is working but it is only day 2!! We eat and then I usually give addy her bath while justin cleans up dinner. We play on the floor in the living room and then she eats a little bottle around 715 and she is out anywhere between 730-8pm! I then get my stuff ready and get about an hour to just veg!
I work every night except thursdays so I get a little break! Done at 230! Well that is it for now! time for bed!
good night
Love
Jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment