Saturday, September 5, 2009

One week down! haha! I really am liking my new job! The week went a little slow but we have a 3 day weekend and so does Addy! Today we are going shopping around with my mom while Justin spends some guy time with his friends! He is at home so much because of work so he needs a break from here every now and then! We have later and the rest of the weekend for family time! Addy has really been chewing on her fingers and anything she can get her little hands on! I am just waiting for something to pop up! Because she is teething, her nose is runny again causing yet another cough. She was up around 330 this morning and finally went back to sleep at about 5 am. I gave her some tylenol for her throat and gums then I put saline drops in her nose to help clear it out a little. We finally went back to sleep and then we were up around 730. To me this is sleeping in since I get up at 530 every morning now! It would have been even better if she would have slept through the night but its okay! I hope we have better luck tonight! I will raise her mattress on the one side and keep using saline today. Those really seem to help. I also might stop and get her some teething tablets for her gums. We will see!

I am starting to get paid from both jobs this week and I can't express it enough of how great that feels! I have been living on the edge of my bank account since Addy was born! Actually more like July. I know technically Justin and I have money together but I like to have extra money for me. Luckily I had all of my bill money saved up for the months of march through july. Also now that my benefits have kicked in, Justin doesn't have to worry about paying for private health insurance anymore! This is a big relief!! The only extra thing we have now is daycare and that should be coming down in price soon too because she will be moving to the other classroom. The baby room or craddle room is always a little more money because they are so needy.

Well I better get Addy's things ready for some shopping!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: