We have a tooth!!!! I knew it was coming with the way she has been drooling, grabbing her face, and chewing on everything!! It looks like a little white sprinkle on top of her gum line (bottom) but I know it will be completely out soon! She is going to be even cuter with little teeth on the bottom!!!! She brightens up my day when she smiles!!
Starting next week Addyson will be transitioning to the nursery. My baby girl is growing up! They have 5 babies now and Addyson is the oldest and according to them she is more than ready to go to the other room. So they slowly transition her over. A couple hours at a time just so she gets used to the other adults and babies. She already is a little social butterfly as it is!! We also got a little note from her teacher saying that she was a very happy girl today and very chatty! They all say that she is a very happy baby and that makes us very happy! I am so glad that she does well there.
Yes I "REMEMBERED" today....did you? God Bless.
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment