Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Addyson is sleeping much better at night so hopefully she is starting to turn the corner with this ear infection. Daycare mentioned that she was playing with her ear a lot today but I haven't noticed it much except when she is really tired. I think she is just aware of her ear now too and its become a comfort thing. I usually go by how she sleeps when she is sick or not feeling well. It's usually very interupted and she cries out a lot while sleeping. Once she starts getting better her sleep gets better. I also noticed her chin is really starting to break out from drooling again. Some babies play with their ears when they are teething too. So time will tell and if daycare mentions it again I will call the Pedi to double check with them. She is on her antibiotic until Friday too. I have a short day tomorrow and I will know early in the afternoon if she was still having issues. They did say that she is napping better there and doesn't cry when they lay her down to change her diaper. All things pointing to her feeling better.

Tonight she was a much happier baby and less clingy. I couldn't leave her side most of the weekend without her crying for me so this was a special treat! Justin played with her after we ate dinner and I got some stuff done around here and then I got her in her pj's. I gave her some tylenol and her antibiotic then I fed her a bottle. We watched the special on ABC for the lighting of the Rochefeller tree in NYC. She liked listening to the music! She fell asleep while I held her. She is so sweet.

Although we think she ordered something on pay per view and we have to call and find out tomorrow! Hopefully they will take it off of our account since it was accidental! I guess we won't be letting her play with our remote anymore! We don't usually but she gets it, well seeks it out and then gets it! She is still trying really hard to crawl but she does get around on the living room floor by scooting! It's really funny!

Well time for bed! I hope you like the new blog!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: