Sunday, January 23, 2011

First question....toddler style!

Last night we had our friends Ryan and Kristy over with their son, Riley. We had a great night, good dinner and they brought great red wine! Red you say....yes I actually drank some red! It is a heritage wine that is not dry and pretty fruity! Yummo! Anyways, we were all sitting around talking and hanging out. Addyson started her labelling of people in the room. Mommy, daddy, Riley, and then she pointed at our friend Ryan and said, "this?" I was so excited! I repeated by saying, "who is this?" It's Ryan!! So last night she asked her first little question! I couldn't have been more proud!

Her other favorite now is to say "look". She will do this with a picture or to get our attention at something that she is excited about.


Well time to get to the kitchen and make our choc. chip banana bread and then Addy and I are going to make her tree house that we got at Michaels yesturday! I got all kinds of new stuff for her art box! I'm pretty darn excited about it too!!!

No comments: