Sunday, January 16, 2011

Big girl potty

Yesturday Addyson peed on her potty 2 times!!!! We are so proud of her!!! We aren't really forcing potty training as I have mentioned before in my posts but this time we actually caught her in a time when she had to go! She got mini m&m's and lots of hugs and kisses. She kept saying "big girl!" It was so cute. Later on that evening I had her try again and she went. So I decided to try putting her in underwear and moved the potty downstairs. She was dry for a good amount of time but she did have an accident. I immediately moved her to her potty to show her where she needed to go and that it was ok to have an accident. She came up to me right after it happened and seemed uncomfortable.

Regardless I was thrilled that she got to experience what its like to be successful and what its like to have an accident! She was so cute running around in her big girl underpants!!!

Love
jamie lynne

No comments: