Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year. New body.

I got Just Dance 2 for the Wii last week and now that I have the hang of it, I must say, that I think it will do me some good! I have been looking for some kind of workout that is fun and that won't bother Addyson too much. In fact, she has been joining me and dancing in her own way! Its so cute! When she isn't next to me dancing, she is playing in her Mega Playland that my dad got her. There are tunnels, a big tent, balls and stuff to throw the balls through. She loves it!! She has yet to really be upset that I am occupied by something else other than her because she likes it too! Its a win win! Since there is snow and since we have been settling in the new house, I haven't been able to go walking with her outside. I miss that. But snow makes it tricky. So this is the perfect way to get me moving around and burning some calories!

I know that I am not big. I get that. But what people don't get is that I have a different mid section that I am used to and I'm sick of it! I want to feel confident in that area and not cross my arms in hopes to hide my stomach! I always carried weight in my front but I want it all gone! I am also eating differently and drinking more water. I even drink diet pop now...ick...but I am a sugar junkie and I need to cut out what I can. So yes, I am one of those people that is starting the new year with a weight, scratch that, fat-loss plan! Who wouldn't want to do something to better themselves?!

So what are you doing this year to better yourself??

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: