Happy valentines day everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful day surrounded by people they love or care about!
I spent the day at home, sick, waiting for the dr. to call me back. I finally got in and they got me an antibiotic and eye drops. My cold effected my one eye, awesome I know, and its really red. I just really want the weather to break so we all can get rid of our little colds!
Anyways we ordered curbside from TGIFridays and had a nice evening with Addyson. She has been a singing fool lately! She sings us Twinkle twinkle, the clean up song, ABC's, and her newest one is a song from school. They point to a person and say,"who's that?" then they name the person and sing a song. Its so cute! she does the whole thing too!
Well sorry its so short but I do need to get to bed!
Love,
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment