I loved this purple top when I saw it! It even ties in the back and can be worn with a bunch of different bottoms. I did purchase their legging capris because they were only $5 a piece! 

This next outfit is so cute too. The floral print in this top matches the floral print in the leggings above too! Lots of mixing and matching! The top was only $7, capris were $10 and the sneakers were also $10!


I couldn't pass up something that was a little more classy in color. I love the look of white with a kahki capri. So cute! I also love their version of a crock shoe! they were only $7.50!


I'd say its a good start to her much needed summer waredrobe! She has nothing that will fit her from last year. Maybe only a few things! I know her birthday is coming up but these are basics that she will need no matter what.
Since children's place goes from 24months to a 3T....all of her clothes I got her area 3T and her shoes are a 7. She still seems to be in a 6 at the moment but I know she will be in a 7 come summer time!
I'm sorr I haven't been posting many picutres of Addyson but I have no batteries for my camera and we forgot to get some yesturday when we were out and about. :( But I promise I will have some soon! My sister Kristin is coming up next weekend to hang out with addyson while we do stuff for Justin's birthday! She has a great camera for taking professional pictures and we are going to try to stage some 2nd bday pics! If they don't turn out then I will go back to picture inovations like I did last year but we are going to try it this way first! Even though the picture place has a base package of 9.95 and no sitting fee, the always try to bump up the package and suggest more photos. Don't get me wrong, I could buy the whole package but who wants to pay almost 900.00 for pictures? Seriously! That's what the package started out as last year due to all the pictures they took!
Anyways, I hope we have fun with it and get some cute ones! If it's nice out we are going to try and get some outside. She can zoom in on Addy and blur out the backround! Pretty fun stuff!
Happy Sunday!
Love,
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment