Saturday, February 5, 2011

It was a good night.

She slept great through the night. There was a little bit of a coughing fit around 4 AM but other than that we got some good sleep. She is a little fiesty this morning so that is a good sign that she is feeling a little better! She also seems to have more of an appetite too.

Well we have lunch with my nana huntley at panera bread today and then we might do something after that. Not sure yet though!

Today is also my younger sister, Kristins, Birthday! She is 26 today! Happy birthday Kristin! She wasn't feeling good yesturday either and they were expecting a lot of company today so I hope she is feeling much better today. I told her what I did for Addyson last night and she thought it sounded good!

Enjoy your Saturday!
Love
Jamie lynne

No comments: