Of course its been another busy and crazy week here at the Lopatynski's. Work for Justin and I have been really busy and it takes all that we have to function when we get home at night. I went to the dentist on Monday for a tooth I was having pain from over the weekend, Tuesday we ate at my nana's house, Wednesday we were just exhausted and today,Thursday, justin didn't get home until 845 from working on a server out in Meadville. Tomorrow I have a training I have to go to for my other job after school. That's from 3-4 then I have to go back across town to pick up Addyson. I have no idea what Justin's work schedule will be like tomorrow......I don't dare ask!
I also got creative on my Birthday and made a homemade chicken pot pie. It turned out pretty yummy. You need a deep dish frozen pie crust for the bottom. 2 boneless chicken breasts cubed and cooked. 2 cups frozen veggies, thawed. (any kind you like) 1-2 can's cream of chicken. The topping is 1 cup bisquick, 1/2 cup milk and one egg. mix together and pour over the top of pie when its filled with chicken and veggies. bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes and its got a golden brown color on the top! yummo!
Jerome and Justin liked it very much!!
I also made a meatloaf the other day. I'm so tired of making the same old thing and as long as I tell justin what I want to make, he is ok with it and understands my frustration with our dinner choices! Ideally, I would love it to be warmer out so we could start using the grill. I love hamburgers, kabobs, steaks, (although we made some last week and used the broiler), summer foods. As my mother in law would say, I'm a "seasonal cooker"!
Addyson has been acting a little better than last week. We are ignoring her behaviors when she is acting out and giving her lots off attention when she is being a good girl. This seems to be working better than saying, "no" or doing time out. She seems to understand this technique a little better right now. I'm not saying that she won't get herself into a time out anytime soon but it makes her more mad when we walk away from her.
She is still Dora obsessed and that is putting it lightly. She is too the point now where she won't watch anything else but Dora and boots! She talks about them in the car and when she first wakes up. She is always happy when they are around! I on the other hand can't take it! I understand that she will always go through phases where something is more preferred but I just can't deal anymore! I really would like that change to take place soon!
She is eating pretty well right now too. She really loves green beans again and has been eating more Mac n cheese and mashed potatoes with her meals. She still loves her soup and grapes. Cheese is starting to fall off the favorites list though. She loves these fruit bars that I buy from wegmans. They are like a big gummy of fruit shaped into a long rectangle.
Sleep is well I don't want to say anything because I might jinx it. So you can guess on that one! Napping at home, not so much. On the weekends I'm lucky to get her to sleep for one hour. But at school she will sleep a solid 2 hours everyday. I guess she is saving up for the weekends home with us!
Well time to relax since justin just got home!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment