Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Baby!

Today is 1 out of 2 games that I get excited for. Super bowl and the one game determining the final team going to the super bowl!

My mom and Jerome are coming over today for the game. I have lil smokies for my small dip crock pot and I got some leek cheese spread for little baquets. You broil them in the oven for a few minutes and they are delicious! yum! Of course we have chips and other little things to snack on. For dinner we are going to order pizza and wings! Pretty simple!

Addyson is doing better. She had a good day yesturday. Just a nasty cough. Its only bad in the morning and when she gets all worked up from running around. I'm glad its really not a stomach thing because things would have been a lot more messy!

Yesturday on our way to meet my nana at Panera, she fell asleep. I brought her in, ordered and layed her down on a booth bench and she slept the whole time we were there. She woke up the last 5 minutes we were there! She got a good hour in which is pretty good for her on the weekends.

Got home and she vegged out and ate lunch with Justin. I worked on organizing a little more in the basement. Justin has his workbench all set up but there were still some tools and such that were on the built in shelves that I wanted to go in the bench. If all that stuff is in just ONE spot then its easier to find! Right?! Yep that's what I thought too. I then shaped up the coat closet and filled all the paperwork that I love to cram near the toaster oven. It felt good! Made a yummy dinner and Justin picked us up some yummy wine to go with it!

I hope everyone has a fun day with friends or family!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: