Monday, March 28, 2011

Last night

Last night I got her to bed after my last post and I was watching a little bit of tv when she started to cough. Then she threw up. Fluid of course since she really didn't eat anything that day. Justin helped me clean it up and then he went to the couch. She was pretty upset from the whole experience but I got her calm and then we went to sleep. Well she did. I couldn't sleep very soundly because I wanted to hear her when she could possibly start up again. She didn't throw up again but she had a bad diaper that went up her back. Luckily I had a huge beach towel under her and a waterproof pad. She wasn't happy when I had to change her at 2AM but it had to be done. She woke up really thirsty and has had a few cups of gatorade already. That is huge progress from yesturday! She took a few bites of applesauce but that's it. I'm hoping to get some food in her today. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers! I hate seeing her not feeling so well. Love Jamie Lynne

No comments: