Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some random updates on Addyson!

Addy: " Mommy look! It's dora and boots! I love dora and boots!"
Addy: " Mommy yogurt!" Me: "yes Addy, your getting yogurt!" Addy:"Hurray! Yogurt!"

Another song that she is starting to sing more of is the itsy bitsy spider! She does all the hand motions too!!

She hasn't really been sleeping well through the morning. She has been waking up around 6AM. Right in the middle of my morning routine none the less! We work with it but its a little chaotic! I noticed that the other 3 eye teeth have finally poked through the gum but its still really painful as they push out. I gave her motrin tonight to see if that helps her sleep more soundly and hopefully a little longer through the night. I'm not sure if the pain is getting to her or if its just a phase.

I took her to toys r us yesturday to pick up a gift for our friends son who is turning one! She of course wanted everything in the cart but overall she did pretty well until.......I let her out of the cart to check out tricycle's. I wanted to see how well she did and never really thought ahead of what would happen when I had her go back in the cart! She did really well though!!! With more practice she should be able to do it!

I guess that is all for now! Its time to snuggle with Addy!
love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: