I came across this backpack for Addyson of pottery barns website and I fell in love with it! Most people know that I love birds and even though I don't usually push what I like on Addyson, I have to get her this for school!
It's 26.95 for the preschool backpack and then 6.00 to get it with her name on it! I really like the idea of her using a little bookbag when taking her bedding to daycare this fall. It's easier to take things and she will really feel like a big girl when she uses it as well! We also can use it for so many other things too! I feel as she nears more of a preschool age that it's time to step her away from the diaper bag. I will use one when out in the community still but even I am trying to look for one that is a little different than the typical one.
Justin got up to work his half day and proceeded to tell me that his saturday is going to be an all day thing at work. So I'm not sure if we are going to make it to waterworld today :( But we have a plan to go in a couple weeks. We have friends coming over for dinner and a fire tomorrow so we really need to get prepared for that. We have to go to Sam's club and pick up steaks, get some wine, and then get the lawn mowed and stuff like that. Even though its not the most fun family outing, at least we will be together!
On our walk last night there were all kinds of dogs outside chained up. As we approached one house, there was a chiwawa and I mentioned to Addy how little the doggy was. She said to the puppy, "Hi puppy! ......pause.....Grow up puppy!" LOL hahahah! I was laughing so hard! It was the cutest thing I ever heard!
Well time to get movin! Happy TGIF!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments:
Post a Comment