Thursday, July 14, 2011

grrrr

okay so I did get a new laptop and I did take some pictures but then my new laptop decided it didn't like me.  Turns out that I got a one in a million!  My new laptop had bad memory :(  So I had to take it back and exchange it for another one.  Yes the same one but Justin assured me that it most likely wouldn't be a problem again.  So I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep my promise and upload pics.  I will be taking some tomorrow.  I think we are taking Addy to waterworld ! Justin has a half day tomorrow since he has to work on Saturday so we are going to go do something fun as a family!

Addy will love the waterpark better than the rides.  I got that first hand from going to marineland! lol.  Plus they have a great deal for going to the water park and only doing things for kids under 42".  For $11.99 you can go in the endless river, kiddie land, and the hot tub (which we will not be going in!)  But its perfect for us to go with Addy! 

Addy had a great week at school even though she is fighting a little cold.  Not sure where it came from but it hasn't turned into anything crazy. Knock on wood.  She  made some cute artwork that I hung up on the kitchen window! She was so proud of herself too!  She also hasn't had any time outs in about a week!  haha!  it is progress, believe me!  I'll expect the next bad wave to enter any day now though!  I know its not intentional and that its just her way of learning the world around her. 

I'm enjoying have 4 days off with her and at times she seems a little bored when I do have things to do around her or while outside.  Even though she is outside with me, she sometimes looses interest with playing with her stuff.  Next pay I plan on getting her a rectangular blow up pool!  Something we both can go in and have fun with! 

I did get that back corner all done and we mulched it the other day!  It looks so much better back there now!  It was worth all the hard work and the muscle aches that went along with it! 

Addy has also taken more of a liking to orange kitty.  She talks to him and checks his food and water dish.  When he meows, she asks him what's wrong!  Last night we had her feed him some kitty snacks.  She thought that was hilarious!  well time to go for a walk!

Love
Jamie Lynne