Friday, July 8, 2011

Last night

It went great!  She slept through the night and never woke up.  I see a big difference with her when she goes to bed on her own and at a good bedtime hour.  She doesn't wake up as much as when she falls asleep on the couch and then we move her.  There was also a huge thunderstorm around 5 AM this morning too and she never woke from it.  She woke up around 745 AM today!  Couldn't be happier!

Today Addy & I are going to wegmans for some groceries!  I haven't shopped there in months! I've been going to giant eagle for gas points to use on our trip to Canada!  My Aunt and her girls are in town too so we might meet up with them or go down to my mom's house!  Either way it's going to be a beautiful weekend and good weather!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: