Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Backpack

I did it! I ordered that cute pottery barn preschool backpack that I blogged about awhile ago for Addyson this morning.  Right now they have free shipping on their backpack stuff!  It was a little more than I ever thought I would spend on a bookbag for her but she will be able to use it for many years!  Its the perfect size for her and it will have her name on it.  I know they have very durable stuff too so 33.50 with personalization isn't really bad considering where it came from!

Over the weekend Justin's mom and cousin came up for a little visit.  Friday Tara and I took Addyson to water world for the first time!  She had so much fun!  She loved going down this one slide over and over again!  We did manage to get her into the lazy river for a little bit before doing the slide again!  I got some pictures but I need to upload them! 

Saturday we all went out to lunch and then Tara, Addy and I went shopping.  I took her to the Christmas Tree Shops which always stumps people!  They don't just sell Christmas stuff. It's actually and overstock of Bed Bath and Beyond items!  So we got some cute stuff there including a nice rectangular pool for Addyson!  After the water park, I realized that she would really enjoy having her own pool in the backyard.  It was a good price so I got it! 

My sister Kristin was in town for her friends Bridal shower and then her bachelorette party which I was invited to.  So she came over around 430 pm.  We all had a very nice visit together and then Kris and I got ready.  Justin took us out and picked us up later.  They had a limo for all of us!  It was so much fun!  I haven't gone out like that in a while! 

So Tara, Sharon and Addy had a little date night while I was out! 

Sunday we all went to a late breakfast and then Sharon went and got stuff to make a yummy steak dinner.  We hung out around the house Sunday and played outside.  I got the pool some what blown up.  The electric pump got it so full and now I need to get it more "tight".  But its up and its cute!  Dinner was amazing and then Tara and I played cards. Sharon tried to play but Addyson was into her cards a little too much!  LOL. 

They left Monday and even though it was a short visit, it was a nice visit.  Addy and I went to Target to get a few things and then when my mom got out of work, we went to go see her and had some dinner down there.  Addy helped my mom check out the garden and get the sprinkler out.  She then played in the sprinkler and had so much fun!  It was cute. 

Today I got back to work :(  But summer school is over and its just home hours which is nice.  Summer is starting to unwind a little and it's a little sad at how fast it goes.  When I went to Michaels yesturday, the craft store, they had fall stuff out  and some christmas! I couldn't believe it!  It will be here before we all know it! 

Well time to get ready for work.  We have to go drop off my paperwork before I take her to school.  We also are going to visit a friend of mine today after work!  It's going to be another busy but fun day!

Love
Jamie Lynne

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I'm a Mac user, so safari and firefox is what I use! I love them.