Yesterday I had my prenatal appointment and I got to hear the heartbeat! Nice and strong! You seriously cannot get tired I hearing that beautiful sound! Dr also told me that my uterus is almost where it needs to be for around 20 weeks. So I am a little ahead I the game but I was the same with Addyson. I am also up 10 pounds. Seems like I gain about 5 pounds every month. I guess slow and steady is good! I'm also ago shocked I'm not gaining more. My appetite with this little one is out if control!
Our dr told us that they want to see me every 4 weeks, which is normal, and that I can schedule our anatomy sono within 2 weeks or in 4 weeks. I of course need to know if we have pink or blue so we will find out sept 4th what we are having!
Well time to get going! My summer vacation us almost to an end so I need to take advantage of it!
Love
Jamie Lynne
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a great appt! Yay for the sonogram!! woot woot
Post a Comment