Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just for fun at waldameer!

On Thursday Addy and I went to Waldameer for a little evening fun with the teacher I work with. She has 3 kids and her daughter Emma loves Addy.  She is the perfect little helper!  Addy did really well on all of the kiddie rides except for the airplane one.  It ended going up in the air and it as kind of fast.  Just before they started to lower them, she lost it.  I felt so bad and helpless but didn't want to show her my emotions to make her more upset.  We were there for awhile and got a special treat on our way out!  She was one tuckered out little girl!
 
The Airplane ride that didn't go over very well!
Riding the trucks and blowing the horns!
Emma help Addy on the little toot train!
Addy and Emma
She loved the little boats!
I saved her favorite for last! The little horsey's with a carriage.  She absolutely loved this one! 



There were many more little kid rides but she wasn not comfortable riding on some of them.  Like the frog hopper, the big swing bench, the tea cups and the tug boat.  I let her decided what she was going to do because really this was the first year that she was riding rides.  I was just happy that she was having fun with what was there!  We did ride the big train once too but I didn't get a picture of that. 


Overall it was a fun night and I was glad I was able to take her!  Justin couldn't come that night becaue he was subbing in a golf league.  But we agreed that we will take her one night before they close up for the summer!

Love
Jamie Lynne

1 comment:

julie said...

my boys love the fair too. So fun! Glad it was a good time.