Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fall wardrobe

So I have slowly been working on a fall wardrobe for Addyson. The girl outgrows stuff like no other! It's also been tricky since she will not wear anything but leggings. But I have managed to get her a few cute outfits from kohl's.  I had to go to thelittle girl section for her leggings and get 4's due to lack of sizes and colors in 4t. I measured them and there isn't a difference in size, just price.
She also got a black and brown pair of shoes! They are pretty cute too!

Yesterday I had to stop at the mall to get my little sister a gift card for her birthday, which is today, happy birthday Alicia!! So I stopped in at children's place but didn't see anything that caught my eye. I then went to crazy 8's and found this cute little outfit! Aren't the leggings adorable!!! You can also see the shoes I got her. She picked them out online with me one Saturday morning and was so excited when I brought them home!!

So little by little she is getting there!  There aren't many shirts at all from last year since I've been having to buy 4t's in shirts, especially in off brands like jumping bean.  Her crazy 8 shirt is a 3t but baby doll style and they run truer to size.  Leggings with out a doubt 4s due to her long long legs!!!  She is so excited about her new clothes that she keeps trying to wear them now but I have to remind her that isn't not cold out yet and that we have to wait! 

Well off for now!  Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday!!!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: