Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's the weekend

Good morning Miss Addyson!  Sporting her new Dora Jammies!
We had a busy morning of yard work and house chores.  Addy saw a moment where mommy and daddy were taking a break and she took full advantage of it! 

Hello 16 weeks!  I am feeling pretty good these days and I'm feeling flutters on a daily basis!  Little one is moving around and it makes my heart happy! Addy continues to show us how she is going to be a loving and caring big sister!  She always kisses my belly and says "good morning", "I love you", "Hi", to the baby.  Melt my heart!
Addy was playing with my phone while I was driving the one day and I found these pictures on my phone!  She is a silly girl!

Love
Jamie Lynne

1 comment:

julie said...

your bump is beyond adorable!! Addy is too cute!