Friday, March 7, 2008

Follow up appointment

This afternoon was our follow up appointment from the D&C and it went pretty well. She asked a few routine questions and then showed us the pathology report. The miscarriage is considered normal and there was no cancer present which was a relief. Although I never knew that was something they test for but nice to know that I don't have cancer and neither did the baby. We talked about our next pregnancy and things that they would do differently. She said they will do things like they normally would but keep a closer eye on my hormone levels. We got the go ahead to try within two cycles and to give them a call when we get a positive pregnancy test!

I was happy that nothing abnormal came up on the pathology report but like I told Justin, it doesn't make it any easier. It was a little difficult reliving the whole situation but at least we have this behind us and can keep moving forward.

So anyways, it is snowing like crazy here and I am happy that we are in for the night! Justin has to work in the morning tomorrow and then tomorrow night we are going to my girlfriends house to have dinner with her, her husband, and their 2 year old son, Jack. It will be a nice night and luckily they live near us so we won't have to drive far tomorrow either!

have a good weekend!
jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to relive that, but I'm glad to hear it's over and you can move on. Just so you know, I got pregnant after ONE cycle both times. Just letting you know it's possible.
So glad I am subscribed to your blog! Hope to see you soon! Take care!