Oh the weekend is finally here and again so much to do! However I am happy that we go to SC in 7 days!!!! We need this trip so badly and that may sound terrible to some but we have been through some trying times recently and laying on the beach will be just what we need! Just getting out of your hometown helps! So I need to go through our summer clothes and get a few outfits put together and then wash them. Its not as easy as it sounds either considering our "basement" is a big closet in our spare bedroom and there is just a ton of stuff in there! Now that I think of it....I should be doing that instead of on here! LOL oh well!
Anyways we have been doing better around here. Sometimes I actually forget that we had a miscarriage and then of course I do remember and it doesn't seem right. I guess that is what 'time' is doing? I am really focused on saving for the baby and saving towards a house. That is what is getting me through most of this. I turned something negative into a positive! Thank God for God because anyone who knows me, knows that I can perseverate on negative things, and I couldn't have done this without him or justin/family.
Okay time to get busy around here! Have a nice weekend! And I hear that the weather is starting to turn corners! FINALLY!!
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment